Ripped AND Bleached in One: J Brand  



Unless you've been living under a rock, I'm sure that by now you know that both tie-dyed and ripped jeans are in. Well J Brand has a pair that incorporates both trends into one pair - the Low-Rise Pencil Leg in Zombie. Its a gray and white tie-dye and the pencil leg makes it versatile for any type of shoe.

See Rihanna, Beyonce, and Ashley Tisdale wearing theirs in totally different ways:


I love me some of Rihanna's style, but I wish she would lay low on the hot trends for awhile because I am getting tired of having to put her in every post! Jeez!




I have to say that Beyonce's is my favorite look. It is light, springy, and feminine with some edge. And I LOVE that tank!

UPDATE:
Ok, now Ashanti has a pair too...I mean, was J Brand GIVING these jeans away?!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments