Bridal Trends  



Now, I am in no way trying to make this a bridal site, but as many engaged women I know are currently shopping for bridal gowns, I thought I'd put in my 2 cents. Many of the new bridal gown trends feature fuller skirts, which are a great option for those more bottom-heavy women who want to be trendy yet feel they must choose from unforgiving and unflattering styles.

Pictured above: Amsale and Vera Wang...not really feeling all of those bows Vera...

Fashion News - WWD.com

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Amsale caught my eye so I felt obligated to post something since I feel like I've contributed to you being completely submerged in all things bridal. :) I love the bodice and the fullness of the skirt, but not all of the tulle. It would have been great if I had gotten an Amsale gown seeing as how I'm trying to do this "support black business" thing with my wedding. My gown is fab regardless and it was picked by a black boutique consultant to I guess that counts! LOL