New Denim Line Alert: Resin Denim  

Chris Gilbert, co founder of Paper Denim & Cloth, is launching a new denim line, Resin Denim, which will launch for limited distribution this fall. The line will be in the $150 price range, and from the images in their lookbook, the line is going to be HOT. A seemingly great fit AND great washes. I wasn't a big PDC fan, but I'm pretty sure I will be all over the Resins!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

6 comments

Anonymous  

I am very excited abt this line....I just saw the website..pretty kewl..Resindenim.com....
does anyone know about the designers, I was wondering if anyone else heard that durango adams, is a memeber of the collective design society. If he is designing this Resin line..i think its gonna be good...if anyone knows the designers pls post

Other than Chris Gilbert, I haven't heard of any other designers for Resin. I haven't seen any association of Durango Adams with Resin publicly or on his LinkedIn profile, but if I hear anything else, I'll be sure to post!

Anonymous  

FYI....I read the story about resin in wwd...there are two designers Durango adams and Chantel Valentene. Durango is interviewed in the story..but doesnt say anything abt the collective.....designers in the collective are very secretive IDK

Anonymous  

hi Mercedes....thanks

Anonymous  

the two designers, who are actually the masterminds behind this ARE Chantel Innis and Durango Adams. What's unique about this line is that they're using artists, or more so featuring artists for every season. The first artist is Ibrahim Ahmed III. He's pretty dope, and how they used his work is even crazier. They're actually going to keep this artist on for 2 seasons. Must be something about him.

Anonymous  

I know this is an old post..but i just bought resin jeans in barneys..omg the fit is crazee hot.....you guys caught onto this early, great jeans ..any more info on the brand?