Weekend in Denim  

Paris Hilton was seen in a some denim print leggings. I am actually really liking these too. They would look even better on someone with a little booty. And, the best part? You can get them here for only $33!


Zoe Kravitz performed this weekend in NYC her ripped denim.


Megan Fox had on my favorite Siwy ripped jeans.


Now THIS is a rarity...Mariah Carey in jeans??? Bootcut is never a bad look, but I'm surprised that she didn't do a skinny leg. I suppose her recent weight gain made that a bad idea, but can we at least get a straight leg?


La La looked cute in her jeans...she's really stepped up her fashion game recently. Maybe its the extra publicity that surrounded the playoffs when Denver was in it.


Janet Jackson was spotted on two occasions rocking an extra baggy boyfriend capri type look...and I can't say that I'm liking it. And I'm not even going to touch on this double denim thing...AGAIN!



Rihanna was seen leaving the Playboy office building. Bulgari and realty offices are said to be in this same building, so I'm thinking that she was at one of the latter. Afterall, we've already seen her goodies on display for free thanks to the semi-nude photos that Chris Brown recently leaked.

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments