Not Feeling the Look: Marc Jacobs and Lorenzo Martone  

 
Now, you guys likely know by now that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Marc Jacobs and his fiance, Lorenzo Martone (hence, my refusal to coin this post as a "Hating the Look" feature. HOWEVER,  I am not feeling the  looks they chose to wear to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds.
While Zo (yes, I called him Zo), looks cute, the boots and glasses kinda disturb me. Perhaps if he selected one or the other, but both just make the whole 'fit look kind of gimmicky. While I love Marc's mandals, I can't get past the fact that he came out in a blouse and skirt.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 19, 2009 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments