Gilt Groupe: AG Jeans Sale  


Gilt Groupe is having a sale on AG Jeans (Adriano Goldschmied). There are a lot of styles, including several skirts, shorts, and cropped jeans. Jeans are priced at $64 - $78 from the mid-upper $100 range.

I actually really like used to like this brand. The denim that AG uses usually has a good feel to it making them pretty comfortable.

HOWEVER (you knew this was coming), I do have a bad personal experience with a particular individual in their customer service department who refused to replace a pair that I had bought (1 of 2 pairs mind you), had altered (I'm short), and then ripped (and not along a seam either) the first time I attempted to wear them. Why, you ask? Because I no longer had the receipt...um, hello? YOU are the manufacturer! They have AG all up on and in the tag! What exactly is it that you need to know that this magical receipt will tell you??? Chick, I'm not asking for a refund, I'm asking for a replacement!!!

But, I'm not bitter...ok, yes I am!!! It wasn't my fault that they ripped because the sizing was fine and this wasn't a seam rip, but who would bother keeping a receipt for something AFTER they've gotten it altered??? Anyway, I told her that the bad experience of throwing away money on a pair of designer jeans and its' alterations would keep me from ever buying another pair, and the rep was sooo snotty, that she just said in response "Okay."

"OKAY?!" Are you serious? Well then, "okay." I am D-O-N-E with them. There will never be a shortage of designer denim brands so I am not at a loss.

Ok, my rant is over...I've waited a LONG time to get that off of my chest soooo Happy Shopping!!! Please don't let my single piss poor experience keep you from saving. Besides, Gilt Groupe is great!

This is an invitation only sale so click here or visit:
http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/jeanotype

This entry was posted on Thursday, August 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I am the biggest Gilt fan in the world... I bought one handbag already and have to talk myself down from the ledge a few times a week... at least a few times. Fuse doesn't help either. Saw some ankle boots on there today that I almost dies for. Luckily they were sold out. LOL... Never tried AG jeans but I'm a cust service stickler and I have split more pairs of jeans than all my other friends combines...so you convinced me to save my time and money!!!