Red Carpet: 2009 Glamour Women of the Year Awards  

On Monday evening, Glamour hosted its 2009 Women of the Year Awards. So you know what that means...

Here is my take on the fashion:

The Good

Ms. Rihanna killed it in this Stephane Rolland gown.



Serena Williams looked vibrant and beautiful in this red Pamella Roland gown.



Katharine McPhee caused quite a stir with the blonde hairstyle, but this great BODYAMR gown stole my attention.




The Bad

I LOVE Stella McCartney, but this look leaves much to be desired. Besides, even she confessed to a fashion faux-pas saying her dress was a little too short.



Same for Kerry Washington. Love her bunches, but this Fendi dress isn't doing much for her.


I think it may be a combination of the color of this gown with her hair and complexion, but this Stella McCartney only served to age and wash out Amy Poehler.



Why are the people I love doing this to me??? Zoe Kravitz underwhelmed me as well.




The Ugly

Marisa Mayer, VP of Search and Experience at Google is a brilliant woman, but this Oscar de la Renta color and texture medley was NOT a brilliant wardrobe decision.




The Miscellaneous

So, I'm not eating up this look from Jason Wu, but Iman always looks stunning. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Loving Katherine McPhee's dress, though I would have paired it with a smaller purse. Her bag was cute, but I think I would have liked it better with skinny jeans and a blazer.